The City Cinema chain in Oman has been testing out NFC smart posters to enable customers to find out more about forthcoming movies. The solution, which offers links to move trailers, was implemented for City Cinema by Pacman-CCL, a leading provider of decorative, informational and promotional labelling solutions in the Middle East and Africa.
- Bank of America and PayPal partner to enable in-store payments and account linking
- TransferWise links with Apple Pay globally
- Report: Samsung Pay coming to third-party flagships in 2018
- China’s Baidu enters strategic partnership with Paypal to tap Chinese tourists
- Wirecard explains how the IoT and AI will transform the future of payments