The City Cinema chain in Oman has been testing out NFC smart posters to enable customers to find out more about forthcoming movies. The solution, which offers links to move trailers, was implemented for City Cinema by Pacman-CCL, a leading provider of decorative, informational and promotional labelling solutions in the Middle East and Africa.
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole