Nav Bains, the GSMA‘s high profile business lead for NFC, has left the carrier trade association to join NFC supplier Vivotech as VP of business development for telecommunications and channel management. “This is a defining time for the deployment and adoption of NFC technology worldwide, and Vivotech’s collaborative approach to improve adoption and overcome industry barriers is one that I fully support,” says Bains.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers