Nav Bains, the GSMA‘s high profile business lead for NFC, has left the carrier trade association to join NFC supplier Vivotech as VP of business development for telecommunications and channel management. “This is a defining time for the deployment and adoption of NFC technology worldwide, and Vivotech’s collaborative approach to improve adoption and overcome industry barriers is one that I fully support,” says Bains.
- App offers order ahead restaurant service
- Facebook given licence to launch Messenger payments in Europe
- NFC clothing range connects US Ski Team with winter sports fans
- Google’s browser connects with BLE
- Belgian bank joins mobile payment platform