Nav Bains, the GSMA‘s high profile business lead for NFC, has left the carrier trade association to join NFC supplier Vivotech as VP of business development for telecommunications and channel management. “This is a defining time for the deployment and adoption of NFC technology worldwide, and Vivotech’s collaborative approach to improve adoption and overcome industry barriers is one that I fully support,” says Bains.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution