European versions of the new Samsung Galaxy S III NFC phone are to be the first mobile phones to ship with G&D’s Mobicore technology. Mobicore will provide the Galaxy S III with a secure execution environment within its main application processor that can be used for security-sensitive applications such as mobile payments authentication, digital rights management and corporate VPN access.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service