American Express has extended its deal with US carrier-led NFC joint venture Isis. The move will enable AmEx’s US consumer, small business and Serve prepaid cardholders to load a virtual version of their cards onto an Isis Mobile Wallet.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service