American Express has extended its deal with US carrier-led NFC joint venture Isis. The move will enable AmEx’s US consumer, small business and Serve prepaid cardholders to load a virtual version of their cards onto an Isis Mobile Wallet.
- India to rank states on digital transactions
- HSBC to launch Hong Kong P2P mobile payments app
- Indian mobile wallet adds healthcare services
- Singapore commuters to get NFC-enabled transport payment wearables
- Call to ‘digitise Indian rupee’ using blockchain