Australian mobile phone retailer Allphones has installed NFC-enabled promotional pillars at Sydney’s Allphones Arena, one of the largest stadiums in the country. “People can simply tap their phone to access exclusive offers from Allphones,” Andrew Davis (pictured), agency director of NFC platform provider Tapit, told NFC World.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay