French smart card IC design house Starchip is sampling a new SIM chip designed for high-end SIM and NFC applications. The SCF335H is the first in a new family, says the firm, and offers at least 30% cost savings on the company’s previous generation of SIM controllers.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK