French smart card IC design house Starchip is sampling a new SIM chip designed for high-end SIM and NFC applications. The SCF335H is the first in a new family, says the firm, and offers at least 30% cost savings on the company’s previous generation of SIM controllers.
- Garmin Pay expands to three new smartwatches
- Barclays files blockchain funds transfer and KYC patents
- More than half a billion Chinese consumers now use mobile payments
- Mastercard patent proposes combining blockchain with existing payments systems
- Shoppers prefer Apple Pay over Walmart Pay