French smart card IC design house Starchip is sampling a new SIM chip designed for high-end SIM and NFC applications. The SCF335H is the first in a new family, says the firm, and offers at least 30% cost savings on the company’s previous generation of SIM controllers.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security