Bank-led industry association Mobey Forum is participating in the Trusted Computing Group‘s Industry Liaison Programme. The two organisations will work together to enhance the development of security standards in mobile financial services. “The current security standards for mobile devices lack the perspective of financial institutions, and their specific needs for mobile payments and mobile banking,” explains Mobey Forum chairman Ron van Wezel.
- Chinese mobile payments exceed US$1tn in one quarter
- Mobile World Congress survey: IoT and mobile payments ‘biggest business opportunities’ for 2017
- Cook: Apple Pay has “hit an air pocket”
- Apple Pay begins major promotional campaign in Japan
- EcoCash and Mahindra win GSMA best mobile payments solution award