Bank-led industry association Mobey Forum is participating in the Trusted Computing Group‘s Industry Liaison Programme. The two organisations will work together to enhance the development of security standards in mobile financial services. “The current security standards for mobile devices lack the perspective of financial institutions, and their specific needs for mobile payments and mobile banking,” explains Mobey Forum chairman Ron van Wezel.
- Australia’s central bank explores the issue of electronic banknotes
- Gemalto rejects Atos’ bid to acquire it for €4.3bn
- Nordea switches on its open banking platform
- Ford gets patent for smartphone key case
- Samsung Pay Rewards expands to Spain