Bank-led industry association Mobey Forum is participating in the Trusted Computing Group‘s Industry Liaison Programme. The two organisations will work together to enhance the development of security standards in mobile financial services. “The current security standards for mobile devices lack the perspective of financial institutions, and their specific needs for mobile payments and mobile banking,” explains Mobey Forum chairman Ron van Wezel.
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip
- NFC secure elements shipments to grow 12% in 2017
- Researchers create a T-shirt that monitors the wearer’s breathing rate in real time
- Tipping point for Apple Pay as majority of UK tills accept limitless payments