Samsung has taken preorders for some nine million Galaxy S III handsets from more than 100 mobile networks, Reuters reports. An unnamed Samsung executive revealed the figures to the Korea Economic Times, which also reported that the firm’s smartphone factory is running at full capacity.
- Walmart expands Scan & Go mobile self-checkout pilot to 100 more stores
- Dunkin’ Donuts offers faster pickups to customers who order via mobile
- Visa CEO plots central role in IoT payments
- Walt Disney World to pilot cashless resort concept
- WeChat opens unmanned store in Shanghai