Samsung has taken preorders for some nine million Galaxy S III handsets from more than 100 mobile networks, Reuters reports. An unnamed Samsung executive revealed the figures to the Korea Economic Times, which also reported that the firm’s smartphone factory is running at full capacity.
- Calling all payment, card and secure credential technology suppliers
- US survey finds growing support for biometrics as a replacement for passwords and PINs
- Samsung and LG to launch low-end smartphones that support their mobile payment services
- Gemalto agrees to be acquired by Thales
- Rambus forecasts omnichannel tokenization and ‘merchant pay’ as key trends for 2018