Samsung has taken preorders for some nine million Galaxy S III handsets from more than 100 mobile networks, Reuters reports. An unnamed Samsung executive revealed the figures to the Korea Economic Times, which also reported that the firm’s smartphone factory is running at full capacity.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security