Samsung has taken preorders for some nine million Galaxy S III handsets from more than 100 mobile networks, Reuters reports. An unnamed Samsung executive revealed the figures to the Korea Economic Times, which also reported that the firm’s smartphone factory is running at full capacity.
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?