A new quad core smartphone from LG looks set to include NFC. A leaked photo of the LG Eclipse 4G LTE published by Brief Mobile shows an NFC antenna mounted inside the battery cover. The device, also known as the LG LS970, will join the Korean company’s rapidly growing global line-up of NFC handsets.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API