A new quad core smartphone from LG looks set to include NFC. A leaked photo of the LG Eclipse 4G LTE published by Brief Mobile shows an NFC antenna mounted inside the battery cover. The device, also known as the LG LS970, will join the Korean company’s rapidly growing global line-up of NFC handsets.
- Uber to let customers use Venmo to share costs with friends
- Seoul moves forward with plans for its own S-Pay payments system
- NXP supplies contactless and NFC chips for World Cup tickets and match balls
- Grab unveils plan to turn its mobile wallet into a platform
- WeChat Pay ‘will not seek to offer more local payment wallets’