A new quad core smartphone from LG looks set to include NFC. A leaked photo of the LG Eclipse 4G LTE published by Brief Mobile shows an NFC antenna mounted inside the battery cover. The device, also known as the LG LS970, will join the Korean company’s rapidly growing global line-up of NFC handsets.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities