A new quad core smartphone from LG looks set to include NFC. A leaked photo of the LG Eclipse 4G LTE published by Brief Mobile shows an NFC antenna mounted inside the battery cover. The device, also known as the LG LS970, will join the Korean company’s rapidly growing global line-up of NFC handsets.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa