Google has introduced a contactless prepaid card in Kenya, TechMtaa reports. The new Beba card can be loaded with up to Ksh 10,000 (US$115) and used to make payments on Nairobi’s Citi Hoppa buses.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security