Google has introduced a contactless prepaid card in Kenya, TechMtaa reports. The new Beba card can be loaded with up to Ksh 10,000 (US$115) and used to make payments on Nairobi’s Citi Hoppa buses.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash