Orange has added NFC functionality to its mobile app for this year’s French Open tennis tournament, which takes place this week at the Stade Roland Garros in Paris. The service allows Cityzi NFC phone users to be guided to points of interest around the stadium and make payments at the “les Jardins de Roland Garros” restaurant.
- A guide to tokenization — The essential enabler for expanding the world of commerce
- Hyundai’s Contactless Car launches at London’s King’s Cross station
- Android Pay enters 11th global market with launch in Russia
- Samsung Pay goes live in Taiwan with seven banks
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges