US drivers will soon be able to pay, claim loyalty points and redeem offers at the fuel pump using their NFC phones. Fuel dispenser maker Wayne has developed an EMV contactless and NFC option for its iX Pay Secure Payment modular in-dispenser terminals.
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial