ABnote has received Visa OTA certification for its trusted service manager facilities in Australia and New Zealand, allowing them to set up NFC mobile wallets over the air. The two TSM data centres, in Ingleburn and Christchurch, have already achieved similar certification from MasterCard. “ABnote is well positioned to provision financial payment cards onto mobile devices,” says the company.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations