ABnote has received Visa OTA certification for its trusted service manager facilities in Australia and New Zealand, allowing them to set up NFC mobile wallets over the air. The two TSM data centres, in Ingleburn and Christchurch, have already achieved similar certification from MasterCard. “ABnote is well positioned to provision financial payment cards onto mobile devices,” says the company.
- Apple Pay to launch in Taiwan on March 29?
- Wells Fargo to add NFC mobile withdrawals to ATMs later this year
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking