ABnote has received Visa OTA certification for its trusted service manager facilities in Australia and New Zealand, allowing them to set up NFC mobile wallets over the air. The two TSM data centres, in Ingleburn and Christchurch, have already achieved similar certification from MasterCard. “ABnote is well positioned to provision financial payment cards onto mobile devices,” says the company.
- One in 10 UK consumers have used mobile payments, survey reveals
- 25% of UK card payments now contactless
- NFC included in Nintendo Switch controller
- US bank to upgrade all ATMs for mobile withdrawals
- Australian bank offers instant digital card replacement