Arizona State University (ASU) has scooped the National Association of Campus Card Users (NACCU)’s inaugural Innovative Technology Award for its NFC-based mobile access control pilot. “The award was given to ASU in recognition of the pilot program’s ground-breaking work in validating the use of digital credentials on NFC smartphones for physical access control on a college campus,” says technology provider HID Global.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets