Arizona State University (ASU) has scooped the National Association of Campus Card Users (NACCU)’s inaugural Innovative Technology Award for its NFC-based mobile access control pilot. “The award was given to ASU in recognition of the pilot program’s ground-breaking work in validating the use of digital credentials on NFC smartphones for physical access control on a college campus,” says technology provider HID Global.
- Huawei Pay to launch in the US?
- US iPhone users ‘unlikely’ to use Face ID for payments
- Apple Pay Cash to go live in iOS update ‘this fall’
- HSBC uses face recognition to authenticate payments in China
- Macquarie open banking APIs let customers share transaction data with third parties