Identive Group is to cut its global workforce by 11% as part of a cost reduction plan designed to save US$4m to $5m this year. The move “will not impact our ongoing investments in new NFC and cloud-based identity solutions or our ability to address opportunities in these emerging, potential hyper-growth markets,” says chairman and CEO Ayman S Ashour.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign