Identive Group is to cut its global workforce by 11% as part of a cost reduction plan designed to save US$4m to $5m this year. The move “will not impact our ongoing investments in new NFC and cloud-based identity solutions or our ability to address opportunities in these emerging, potential hyper-growth markets,” says chairman and CEO Ayman S Ashour.
- BNP Paribas launches HCE mobile payments
- India Post to enable Aadhaar money transfers
- Barclaycard adds contactless payments to watches and fashion jewellery
- Samsung Pay goes live in Malaysia
- Metro Bank adds Android Pay in UK