Ericsson IPX and Aconite have announced they are now working together to provide banks and other secure service providers with a turnkey NFC application delivery and management solution. The new service enables a security domain to be created on any type of NFC secure element and for applets to be loaded, personalised, updated and deleted over-the-air.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security