Ericsson IPX and Aconite have announced they are now working together to provide banks and other secure service providers with a turnkey NFC application delivery and management solution. The new service enables a security domain to be created on any type of NFC secure element and for applets to be loaded, personalised, updated and deleted over-the-air.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers