Ericsson IPX and Aconite have announced they are now working together to provide banks and other secure service providers with a turnkey NFC application delivery and management solution. The new service enables a security domain to be created on any type of NFC secure element and for applets to be loaded, personalised, updated and deleted over-the-air.
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones
- Singtel adds Apple Pay to Dash mobile wallet