Payments processing software specialist ACI Worldwide is using technology from Bell ID to offer over-the-air management of secure tokens. ACI Token Manager for Mobile allows lifecycle management of applications, cryptographic keys and secure elements on NFC enabled devices. “The platform can be implemented by organisations choosing to launch mobile payment systems or seeking to add trusted service manager capabilities to their offerings,” says the company.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card