The Mobile Wallet Report will keep you up to speed with the very latest thinking on NFC and mobile wallet business models right through the year — and you can save 25% on the usual price if you order now.
The NFC World editorial team has now begun work on a major new research service, and readers who purchase a subscription now can save 25% on the usual price.
The Mobile Wallet Report is designed to keep readers continuously up-to-date with the latest thinking on NFC and mobile wallet business models — we’ll be talking with innovators, disruptors and early adopters as well as established players around the world to answer big questions such as:
- What do Apple and Microsoft’s new mobile wallets mean for the future of the market?
- How is the mobile wallet value chain set to evolve as we migrate from simple barcodes and other interim solutions towards NFC over the coming years?
- Will personal and secret data live in the cloud, a hardware secure element or somewhere else, and what are the costs and benefits involved?
- How will mobile wallets change the way consumers interact with the world around them, and where do the opportunities lie?
This unique new service will provide subscribers with a regular and timely feed of the highest quality market intelligence and will build into a comprehensive library of independent, authoritative and unbiased data you can rely on as you plan a mobile wallet strategy for your business.
- Each month you’ll get Mobile Wallet Outlook, a market briefing that identifies and analyses the latest trends and developments around the world and explains how they impact the future of the market.
- Plus you’ll also get a series of timely standalone “spot” reports that look in detail at specific technologies, applications, players and vertical markets.
- And you’ll get “lessons from the frontline” — case studies that tell you what others have already tried, what they learned and what they would have done differently.
In short, The Mobile Wallet Report will be packed full of the kind of insightful analysis and considered comment that has until now only been available to our consultancy clients and buyers of our research reports — information you simply can’t get from anywhere else.
A year’s subscription to The Mobile Wallet Report will cost £795 when it launches in September. Order your subscription today, however, and you’ll pay only £595 (approx US$925/€737) — a saving of 25%.
• If you have any questions about this new research service or would like more information, please email Joe Davies at email@example.com or call +44 1341 760123.