Metrolinx is to test open loop NFC and contactless card versions of its Presto transit ticketing card this summer, the Toronto Star reports. The trial will begin at College Station and will then be extended to Dundas Station and Yonge-Bloor if the first stage is a success.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security