Metrolinx is to test open loop NFC and contactless card versions of its Presto transit ticketing card this summer, the Toronto Star reports. The trial will begin at College Station and will then be extended to Dundas Station and Yonge-Bloor if the first stage is a success.
- Visa Token Service to spread across Europe in 2017
- Gulf Oil unveils Gulf Pay for mobile payments and special offers at fuel stations
- STMicroelectronics announces new NFC devices for contactless payments and IoT
- Bank of China brings Apple Pay to UnionPay credit cards
- Belgian bank to launch HCE mobile payments