Oberthur Technologies has acquired Boston-based mobile payments specialist MoreMagic. Oberthur plans to combine the company’s technology with its existing NFC and TSM offerings to create a comprehensive suite of mobile commerce and financial services solutions, including a secured mobile wallet infrastructure and end-to-end NFC service.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash