Google reps have been spotted demonstrating Google Wallet to customers in central London department store Selfridges, NFC World has learned. As part of the demonstration the Googlers paid for the shoppers’ purchases, echoing the initial promotion of the NFC payments system in the US.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution