Google reps have been spotted demonstrating Google Wallet to customers in central London department store Selfridges, NFC World has learned. As part of the demonstration the Googlers paid for the shoppers’ purchases, echoing the initial promotion of the NFC payments system in the US.
- US Bank to test connected fleet car payments
- PayPal to acquire iZettle for in-store payments push
- Amazon uses QR codes to let Prime members access discounts in Whole Foods Market stores
- ST releases Raspberry Pi driver for NFC readers
- Japanese bank to pilot digital currency for in-store payments