SES RFID Solutions has announced a new range of NFC stickers designed to go on mobile phones. The German RFID specialist’s NFC mobile phone stickers are available in three different sizes, are just 0.69mm thick, and have a ferrite backing layer to allow mounting on metal surfaces.
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service
- Charity to roll out contactless donation screens following successful three week pilot
- Google’s mobile payments app has now been installed 100m times
- JCB to pilot biometric payment cards in Japan