ATM maker Diebold has joined smart card and secure element standards body GlobalPlatform. “We will use our involvement in GlobalPlatform to proactively plan for technology changes that might impact automated teller machines,” says the company’s Mark Reinart. “This will enable us to advance our solutions services around technological improvements.”
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?
- 768m Chinese used WeChat to send a red packet money gift this New Year
- One in four Europeans ready to make payments with a wearable device
- IoTize picks ST NFC chip for plug’n’play IoT connectivity
- Dubai drivers use NFC phones to top up parking purses on contactless transit cards