ATM maker Diebold has joined smart card and secure element standards body GlobalPlatform. “We will use our involvement in GlobalPlatform to proactively plan for technology changes that might impact automated teller machines,” says the company’s Mark Reinart. “This will enable us to advance our solutions services around technological improvements.”
- Apple to launch P2P payments and debit card this year?
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases