Test equipment specialist Comprion has introduced a testing solution that simulates complex over-the-air (OTA) use cases so that communication errors can be detected before service rollouts. “If one of the involved components fails, the whole OTA communication chain breaks down,” says the company. “A failure therefore causes tremendous costs.”
- Meet NFC World’s partners at Mobile World Congress
- Survey: India now has a higher percentage of citizens with a mobile wallet than China
- Alipay users sent red packets worth $79m during Chinese New Year
- Apple Pay users doubled in 2017 to 127m, says top analyst
- Six more Amazon Go stores to open this year?