Test equipment specialist Comprion has introduced a testing solution that simulates complex over-the-air (OTA) use cases so that communication errors can be detected before service rollouts. “If one of the involved components fails, the whole OTA communication chain breaks down,” says the company. “A failure therefore causes tremendous costs.”
- Startup tracks fine art provenance using NFC tags and blockchain registry
- iPhone XS packs chips for payments from NXP and ST
- Paytm to test face verification for payments in stores?
- Huami includes NFC for travelcards, payments and access control in $116 budget smartwatch
- Google Pay closes payments data sharing loophole