DeviceFidelity has been granted a European patent covering technology underlying its iCaisse NFC add-on for Apple devices. “Following patents granted in the US for this solution, our microSD NFC technology, our multi-institution mobile wallet and our NFC antenna technology, this European patent is yet another important addition to our portfolio,” says the company CEO and co-founder Deepak Jain.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash