DeviceFidelity has been granted a European patent covering technology underlying its iCaisse NFC add-on for Apple devices. “Following patents granted in the US for this solution, our microSD NFC technology, our multi-institution mobile wallet and our NFC antenna technology, this European patent is yet another important addition to our portfolio,” says the company CEO and co-founder Deepak Jain.
- UnionPay sets out its mobile payments rollout plans
- Google expands support for wearable payments to Canada, Spain, and Australia
- American Express files faster blockchain payments patent
- Crédit Agricole expands HCE payments to Visa cardholders
- Android P to include support for GlobalPlatform Open Mobile API