DeviceFidelity has been granted a European patent covering technology underlying its iCaisse NFC add-on for Apple devices. “Following patents granted in the US for this solution, our microSD NFC technology, our multi-institution mobile wallet and our NFC antenna technology, this European patent is yet another important addition to our portfolio,” says the company CEO and co-founder Deepak Jain.
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution
- Mastercard launches several new APIs for developers
- Apple makes NFC tag reading available for beta testing
- Sydney man has Opal card implanted into hand to make catching public transport easier
- Beijing subway launches smartphone version of travel card