Cambodian mobile money transfer provider Wing plans to begin testing NFC later this year, The Phnom Penh Post reports. “What we really want to tackle here is near field communication like the Oyster card in London or similar services offered in Japan and Australia,” says COO Anthony Perkins.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?