Cambodian mobile money transfer provider Wing plans to begin testing NFC later this year, The Phnom Penh Post reports. “What we really want to tackle here is near field communication like the Oyster card in London or similar services offered in Japan and Australia,” says COO Anthony Perkins.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow