The next iPhone is currently undergoing its “third stage engineering verification test” and will be released in late September or early October, according to BGR. “We can also confirm that NFC hardware is present in the phones as well,” says the tech blog.
- Apple Pay violates patents held by security technology inventor, lawsuit alleges
- Report: 70% of financial cards have chip
- NFC secure elements shipments to grow 12% in 2017
- Researchers create a T-shirt that monitors the wearer’s breathing rate in real time
- Tipping point for Apple Pay as majority of UK tills accept limitless payments