Paris-based Mexican fast food restaurant Chido has put in Airtag’s Airfid NFC-compatible customer loyalty programme. After registration on the web customers collect loyalty points when they identify themselves to an in-store terminal with a 2d barcode printed on a membership card, an NFC sticker or their Passe Navigo transport card.
- Dutch rail operator pilots open loop ticketing service
- Rohm to use ST NFC chips for wireless charging in cars
- Juniper forecasts a billion mobile ticketing users in 2019
- Microsoft to shut down its Microsoft Wallet service
- MTS to roll out open loop ticketing on buses and trains in San Diego