Mobile network Orange has joined the NFC Patent Licensing Program, a patent pool run by France Brevets and launched in June with Inside Secure. “Our licensees will benefit, in addition to key patents brought by Inside Secure, to many NFC patents brought by Orange,” says Jean-Charles Hourcade, general manager of France Brevets. “We encourage other relevant patent holders to join our program to simplify the industrial deployment of NFC products and services.”
- East reports on Apple Pay fraud in Europe
- IMF reports on the impact of digital money on banking business models
- PayPal launches its Xoom mobile remittance service in Europe
- Miami-Dade to roll out open loop ticketing in August?
- Metrolink rolls out open loop ticketing on Manchester trams