A Motorola handset with NFC which has just received FCC approval is believed to be the upcoming Droid Razr HD, according to Droid Life. “This device includes NFC capabilities, functioning as both a tag and a reader, supporting simplified pairing with a NFC-tagged Bluetooth device,” says the filing for the Motorola XT926.
- Mahindra Comviva adds offers and promotions to mobile money platform
- Mastercard adds bar tab feature to Qkr! mobile payments app
- Huawei includes NFC payments in new smartwatch
- China’s central bank tests digital currency for in-store payments
- NXP reveals secure element and NFC solution that speeds transaction times, increases security and supports smaller form factors