Two hundred employees of Hrvatski Telekom (HT) are to take part in Croatia’s first NFC payments pilot, the carrier has announced. “HT sees a large potential in this type of innovative technology and we plan to continue the expansion of NFC technology so that it would soon become commercially available to all users in Croatia”, says HT’s Irena Jolić Šimović. The pilot will last until October 2012.
- India to add face biometrics to Aadhaar national ID platform
- Walmart applies for multiple automated shopping patents
- Apple Pay runs free meal delivery promotion
- Google Assistant adds support for voice-based payments
- Shell rolls out mobile payments at the pump