Two hundred employees of Hrvatski Telekom (HT) are to take part in Croatia’s first NFC payments pilot, the carrier has announced. “HT sees a large potential in this type of innovative technology and we plan to continue the expansion of NFC technology so that it would soon become commercially available to all users in Croatia”, says HT’s Irena Jolić Šimović. The pilot will last until October 2012.
- Apple enters financial services market with privacy-first credit card
- Apple Pay expands to transit systems in the US
- Mastercard sets out vision for consumer-centric digital identities
- ING Romania to let customers withdraw cash with just their mobile phones
- SBI adds cardless mobile cash withdrawals at 16,500 ATMs across India