ING Bank Slaski is to conduct a twelve month NFC payments trial in Poland. The two hundred pilot testers, all employees of Bank Slaski or its partners Visa Europe and Oberthur, will use BlackBerry NFC phones or iPhones equipped with an NFC add-on to make mobile payments at merchants equipped with contactless point-of-sale terminals.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa