ING Bank Slaski is to conduct a twelve month NFC payments trial in Poland. The two hundred pilot testers, all employees of Bank Slaski or its partners Visa Europe and Oberthur, will use BlackBerry NFC phones or iPhones equipped with an NFC add-on to make mobile payments at merchants equipped with contactless point-of-sale terminals.
- Huawei Pay to launch in the US?
- US iPhone users ‘unlikely’ to use Face ID for payments
- Apple Pay Cash to go live in iOS update ‘this fall’
- HSBC uses face recognition to authenticate payments in China
- Macquarie open banking APIs let customers share transaction data with third parties