ING Bank Slaski is to conduct a twelve month NFC payments trial in Poland. The two hundred pilot testers, all employees of Bank Slaski or its partners Visa Europe and Oberthur, will use BlackBerry NFC phones or iPhones equipped with an NFC add-on to make mobile payments at merchants equipped with contactless point-of-sale terminals.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills