SAP and business travel payment specialist Airplus International plan to offer NFC mobile payment facilities to business travellers, the enterprise resource planning leader has announced. SAP’s cloud-based Travel OnDemand solution is designed to let business travelers handle travel and expense management faster and with lower cost on their mobile devices while maintaining compliance with corporate policies.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa