SAP and business travel payment specialist Airplus International plan to offer NFC mobile payment facilities to business travellers, the enterprise resource planning leader has announced. SAP’s cloud-based Travel OnDemand solution is designed to let business travelers handle travel and expense management faster and with lower cost on their mobile devices while maintaining compliance with corporate policies.
- Six in ten Chinese consumers have experienced a mobile payments security threat
- Japanese NFC pioneer NTT Docomo to introduce QR code payments
- Shanghai Metro installs QR code readers at ticketing gates
- National Australia Bank integrates with Amazon Alexa
- Westpac adds support for Amazon Alexa