SAP and business travel payment specialist Airplus International plan to offer NFC mobile payment facilities to business travellers, the enterprise resource planning leader has announced. SAP’s cloud-based Travel OnDemand solution is designed to let business travelers handle travel and expense management faster and with lower cost on their mobile devices while maintaining compliance with corporate policies.
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor
- Seamless considers sale or closure of Seqr mobile payments service
- PayPal to turn Venmo P2P payments app into ‘ubiquitous digital wallet’
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module