SAP and business travel payment specialist Airplus International plan to offer NFC mobile payment facilities to business travellers, the enterprise resource planning leader has announced. SAP’s cloud-based Travel OnDemand solution is designed to let business travelers handle travel and expense management faster and with lower cost on their mobile devices while maintaining compliance with corporate policies.
- Marshall Islands to issue official digital currency
- Retailers raise concerns over card networks’ plans for a single buy button
- AmEx to personalize rewards to specific members and products
- JCB to add support for Google Pay in Japan
- South African retail giant Shoprite moves into mobile payments and banking