SAP and business travel payment specialist Airplus International plan to offer NFC mobile payment facilities to business travellers, the enterprise resource planning leader has announced. SAP’s cloud-based Travel OnDemand solution is designed to let business travelers handle travel and expense management faster and with lower cost on their mobile devices while maintaining compliance with corporate policies.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service