Test lab RFI Global has been accredited to perform Visa mobile product testing. The UK-based company, owned by UL since 2010, can now perform functional testing of mobile handsets with UICC, microSD and embedded secure elements to ensure mobile products support Paywave payment transactions.
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands
- Mastercard tests biometric payments card in South Africa