Test lab RFI Global has been accredited to perform Visa mobile product testing. The UK-based company, owned by UL since 2010, can now perform functional testing of mobile handsets with UICC, microSD and embedded secure elements to ensure mobile products support Paywave payment transactions.
- Opal card implanted into Sydney man Meow-Meow could be deactivated by NSW authorities
- American Express goes live with Android Pay in Canada
- A biometric ring could replace your passwords, cards and keys
- Singapore banks to allow cellphone numbers for transfers
- NXP, Shanghai Unicom and Roam2Free collaborate to develop secure eSIM solution