Test lab RFI Global has been accredited to perform Visa mobile product testing. The UK-based company, owned by UL since 2010, can now perform functional testing of mobile handsets with UICC, microSD and embedded secure elements to ensure mobile products support Paywave payment transactions.
- US Bank to test connected fleet car payments
- PayPal to acquire iZettle for in-store payments push
- Amazon uses QR codes to let Prime members access discounts in Whole Foods Market stores
- ST releases Raspberry Pi driver for NFC readers
- Japanese bank to pilot digital currency for in-store payments