Test lab RFI Global has been accredited to perform Visa mobile product testing. The UK-based company, owned by UL since 2010, can now perform functional testing of mobile handsets with UICC, microSD and embedded secure elements to ensure mobile products support Paywave payment transactions.
- Dejamobile to supply Paris regional transit authority with NFC mobile ticketing technology
- Mastercard CEO: Cash is our main competitor
- Seamless considers sale or closure of Seqr mobile payments service
- PayPal to turn Venmo P2P payments app into ‘ubiquitous digital wallet’
- NXP unveils world’s thinnest contactless chip module