Test lab RFI Global has been accredited to perform Visa mobile product testing. The UK-based company, owned by UL since 2010, can now perform functional testing of mobile handsets with UICC, microSD and embedded secure elements to ensure mobile products support Paywave payment transactions.
- Dollar General lets customers check out on their mobile phones
- National Bank of Canada lets merchants accept contactless payments on their Samsung smartphones
- Google explains how its BiometricPrompt API will work
- UnionPay promotes mobile payments adoption with discounts at merchants around the world
- UK government to use NFC to verify residency status of EU citizens after Brexit