Fime has become the first company to be authorised by Isis to certify products, including mobile handsets and secure elements, for the US NFC venture. “Rigorous testing of handsets and secure elements from the beginning and throughout the development process will guarantee quicker time to market for vendors,” says the testing specialist.
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading
- Bank of England examines the technical requirements of central bank-issued digital currencies
- Premier Food Service adds rewards to contactless vending machines
- UK’s Payment Systems Regulator outlines PSD2 enforcement process
- Financial Conduct Authority sets out PSD2 requirements for UK payment service providers