Fime has become the first company to be authorised by Isis to certify products, including mobile handsets and secure elements, for the US NFC venture. “Rigorous testing of handsets and secure elements from the beginning and throughout the development process will guarantee quicker time to market for vendors,” says the testing specialist.
- BBVA brings Android Pay to Spain
- Moneris study reveals 36% contactless payment increase in Canada
- JCPenney adds credit cards and loyalty rewards to Apple Pay
- Tech company workers agree to have microchips implanted in their hands
- Tap-and-go kills the cash cow