Fime has become the first company to be authorised by Isis to certify products, including mobile handsets and secure elements, for the US NFC venture. “Rigorous testing of handsets and secure elements from the beginning and throughout the development process will guarantee quicker time to market for vendors,” says the testing specialist.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security