A new Android 4.0 NFC phone from Korean manufacturer Pantech, the P9090 Magnus, could hit the US market later this year, Technology and Gadgets reports. The quad band LTE device has just passed through FCC certification and is likely to appear on AT&T’s network, adds Engadget.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers