A new Android 4.0 NFC phone from Korean manufacturer Pantech, the P9090 Magnus, could hit the US market later this year, Technology and Gadgets reports. The quad band LTE device has just passed through FCC certification and is likely to appear on AT&T’s network, adds Engadget.
- Swatch brings its contactless payments service to Europe
- Chinese shopping street adopts face recognition payments
- TD Ameritrade leverages Apple Pay to let share buyers use debit cards to instantly fund their brokerage accounts
- NFC Forum unveils technical specification that lets IoT devices use a single antenna for both NFC and wireless charging
- Russian supermarket chain rolls out open loop fingerprint payments service