A new Android 4.0 NFC phone from Korean manufacturer Pantech, the P9090 Magnus, could hit the US market later this year, Technology and Gadgets reports. The quad band LTE device has just passed through FCC certification and is likely to appear on AT&T’s network, adds Engadget.
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial
- Six Dutch banks to take Belgium’s Payconiq to the Netherlands
- NXP and GCL Technologies offer NFC tamper evident closure solution for wine and spirits brands