Estonia’s banks are to begin pilot testing NFC services in January 2013. The move follows an in-depth research project which has resulted in the banks specifying NFC SIMs issued by a mobile network operator as their preferred route to market.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills