Tablet enclosure specialist Lilitab is to unveil an iPad-based kiosk, aimed at retailers, hotels, restaurants and event organisers, at TechCrunch Disrupt next month. The kiosk comes with the ability to add NFC as an option.
- eMarketer: Mobile payments adoption held back by ‘strong contactless card usage’ in Europe
- Korean card companies to launch joint NFC payments service in bid to combat Chinese QR threat
- Wells Fargo puts AI into mobile app to help customers manage their money
- Apple CEO: Mobile payments taking off more slowly than expected
- Microsoft sets out vision for a blockchain-based infrastructure that lets consumers manage their own digital identities