Tablet enclosure specialist Lilitab is to unveil an iPad-based kiosk, aimed at retailers, hotels, restaurants and event organisers, at TechCrunch Disrupt next month. The kiosk comes with the ability to add NFC as an option.
- India to move to contactless driving licences that traffic officers can read with NFC devices
- French bank pilots fingerprint card that removes the contactless transaction limit
- Google includes custom security chip in Pixel 3 smartphones
- ST unveils turnkey payment solution for smartwatches and wearables
- Mastercard to phase out signature panels on bank cards