Nokia and audio design specialist Monster have unveiled a new NFC stereo headset, the Nokia Purity Pro. The BH-940 over-ear wireless headset features NFC pairing and Monster’s active noise cancellation technology, which automatically powers up as soon as the user wears the headphones and automatically shuts off when they are not in use.
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets
- Android O to offer autofill for payments
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans