Nokia and audio design specialist Monster have unveiled a new NFC stereo headset, the Nokia Purity Pro. The BH-940 over-ear wireless headset features NFC pairing and Monster’s active noise cancellation technology, which automatically powers up as soon as the user wears the headphones and automatically shuts off when they are not in use.
- Guide introduces how Android Pay works
- Samsung Pay launches in Sweden and the UAE, enters early access in Hong Kong and Switzerland
- bPay contactless wearables enable automatic donations to UK charities
- UK restaurant chains test digital mobile banking receipts tied to customer purchases
- Apple marks Earth Day with Apple Pay donations