Nokia and audio design specialist Monster have unveiled a new NFC stereo headset, the Nokia Purity Pro. The BH-940 over-ear wireless headset features NFC pairing and Monster’s active noise cancellation technology, which automatically powers up as soon as the user wears the headphones and automatically shuts off when they are not in use.
- Apple Pay set to go live in Czech Republic and Slovakia?
- ABN Amro rolls out wearable payments on rings, watches and bracelets
- Airlines leverage PSD2 to cut transaction fees
- California to ban paper receipts?
- NXP showcases the future of retail at CES 2019