The new library replaces the software-based serial peripheral interface (SPI) implementation in the existing library with a hardware implementation that makes the device usable with an ethernet shield. “The new PN532 library uses SPI HW implementation from official Arduino SPI.h library” says developer Javier Montaner.
- Target to launch mobile payment service this year
- Pakistan to add payments to National IDs
- CPI Card Group and Proxama to offer innovative mobile and EMV payments services in North America
- Austrians to open bank accounts from home using online video ID service
- Ant Financial eyes up blockchain for Alipay