The new library replaces the software-based serial peripheral interface (SPI) implementation in the existing library with a hardware implementation that makes the device usable with an ethernet shield. “The new PN532 library uses SPI HW implementation from official Arduino SPI.h library” says developer Javier Montaner.
- Contactless transit payments go live in Miami
- Telia tests 5G face recognition payments
- Lojas Americanas opens checkout-free automated convenience stores in Brazil
- Apple rolls out Apple Card, extends 3% cashback offer to third party merchants
- Facebook to partner with banks for WhatsApp payments rollout?