The new library replaces the software-based serial peripheral interface (SPI) implementation in the existing library with a hardware implementation that makes the device usable with an ethernet shield. “The new PN532 library uses SPI HW implementation from official Arduino SPI.h library” says developer Javier Montaner.
- Nest lets home owners use NFC tags to share access to home security system
- NFC Forum launches tag certification program
- Students test finger vein payments at UK supermarket
- Hilton lets customers pay with points for Amazon purchases
- Apple releases iOS 11 with support for NFC tag reading