The Internet Engineering Task Force‘s TLS working group has published a draft document that describes the implementation of the TLS (transport layer security) protocol over the NFC LLCP layer. “LLCPS enforces a strong security in NFC P2P exchanges,” says author Pascal Urien. Producing an IETF draft is the first stage of a process which can lead to the publication of an internet standard.
- Japanese bank plans new biometrics firm
- Boon launches in France for Apple Pay users
- Mobile marketplace offers African farmers promise of richer, cashless harvest
- US bank backs top five mobile payment services
- Mobile payments market worth $3,338bn by 2022