Out of home advertising giant JCDecaux has picked Zappit as its preferred partner for the development of NFC-enabled services in the UK. The move follows the success of the Test the Near Future trial in Reading in March 2012, which employed Zappit technology.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash