Out of home advertising giant JCDecaux has picked Zappit as its preferred partner for the development of NFC-enabled services in the UK. The move follows the success of the Test the Near Future trial in Reading in March 2012, which employed Zappit technology.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets