Payments supplier Tsys has added North American support for its Tsys NFC Payment Solution, in preparation for Canadian bank CIBC’s planned launch of commercial NFC services. Tsys’s technology works with any TSM and enables mobile account creation and mobile device identification as well as support for generating the EMV data necessary for provisioning a mobile device. It also supports lifecycle management scenarios such as dealing with lost or stolen devices and the re-provisioning of card data for reissue and product changes.
- UK challenger bank Monzo lets account holders save funds in flexible pots
- Samsung Pay goes live in Mexico
- Issuers to adopt common QR code for payments in Singapore from 2018
- Norwegian banks to form joint venture in bid to combat threat of global tech giants
- ABN Amro includes access to Tikkie payments in new developer APIs