Card personalisation specialist NBS Technologies reports that it has won a contract from an unnamed European company to install its Xpressi Trusted Service Manager (TSM) solution. The installation will take place in early October.
- Chinese province uses Alipay QR codes for citizen ID
- Facebook to launch Messenger payments in India
- Walmart equips garden centre staff with mobile checkout devices
- Chevrolet and Shell let drivers pay for fuel and access offers from their vehicles
- US supermarket chain Meijer to launch mobile self-checkout service