Transactional services supplier Atos Worldline has launched a white label NFC mobile wallet application aimed at card issuers. The “ready to go” solution implements the latest specifications from Visa, MasterCard, SIMalliance and AFSCM and includes support for coupons, loyalty and P2P payments.
- Westpac launches payments keyboard for chat apps
- Wells Fargo moves forward with ATM mobile withdrawal plans
- US airport stores to automatically file expense reports for business travellers
- LG to launch mobile payments service using magnetic communication technology
- Samsung Pay goes live across India with support for Paytm and UPI money transfers