Transactional services supplier Atos Worldline has launched a white label NFC mobile wallet application aimed at card issuers. The “ready to go” solution implements the latest specifications from Visa, MasterCard, SIMalliance and AFSCM and includes support for coupons, loyalty and P2P payments.
- Tappy Christmas! Save the Children raises money with contactless jumpers
- Bayern Munich adds NFC ticketing for Apple users at Allianz Arena
- Barclays lets customers use their mobile banking app to restrict the type of stores their card can be used in
- Guess unveils fashion watches with contactless payment bands
- The world’s biggest electronics store uses NFC tags to let shoppers self-checkout on their mobile phones