Rohde & Schwartz has released a software package that allows its range of oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers to be used to measure and analyse NFC radio signals. The company’s R&S FS-K112PC software tool measures and displays detailed information about NFC signals from polling and listening devices and works with NFC-A, NFC-B and NFC-C (Felica) protocols.
- Mammut uses NFC to create next generation customer experiences for outdoor sports fans
- Visa seeks product manager for cryptocurrency team
- Xiaomi expands its Mi Pay mobile payments service to India
- Decathlon adds RFID tags to make in-store self-checkout easier for customers
- Ysplit makes money from split bill payments