Rohde & Schwartz has released a software package that allows its range of oscilloscopes and spectrum analysers to be used to measure and analyse NFC radio signals. The company’s R&S FS-K112PC software tool measures and displays detailed information about NFC signals from polling and listening devices and works with NFC-A, NFC-B and NFC-C (Felica) protocols.
- Microsoft rebrands wallet as Microsoft Pay
- ICICI Bank partners with Paytm to offer instant loans during checkout
- Apple GymKit with NFC goes live in Australia
- Video shows that children could use Face ID to unlock their parents’ iPhone X
- UK supermarkets to test face recognition for proof-of-age at self-checkout tills