Giesecke & Devrient‘s TSM centres in Toronto and Munich have added Visa approval to the MasterCard certifications they received in 2011 and 2009. “By operating two separate but interlinked data centres, one in Munich and the other in Toronto, G&D can guarantee service providers uninterrupted access even if one of the centres should encounter technical problems,” says the company.
- US Payments Forum offers card-not-present fraud advice
- Starbucks to add gift cards to iMessage as Mobile Order & Pay grows
- Dynamics CEO shares details on how LG Pay will work with magnetic stripe card terminals
- Esso customers get mobile payments and rewards at 1,000 Canadian gas stations
- White paper explores how dedicated Android NFC devices can be used to improve the delivery of financial services in emerging markets