Giesecke & Devrient‘s TSM centres in Toronto and Munich have added Visa approval to the MasterCard certifications they received in 2011 and 2009. “By operating two separate but interlinked data centres, one in Munich and the other in Toronto, G&D can guarantee service providers uninterrupted access even if one of the centres should encounter technical problems,” says the company.
- Visa EMV transactions pass 1bn in the US
- Singapore banks add in-store QR code payments to mobile apps
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India