Singapore transportation card issuer Ez-Link is making use of Wirecard‘s mobile top-up service in its recently launched NFC application, the German payments processing specialist reports. Wirecard’s technology enables stored value NFC applications to be topped up with new funds over-the-air as required and has also been picked by Deutsche Telekom.
- Rambus publishes quick guide to Apple Pay
- Chinese banks roll out face recognition at the ATM
- Germany’s central bank reports on potential of blockchain for payments
- NXP releases NFC tag toolkit for iOS
- Banks back government-led Taiwan Pay QR payments service