Hospitality IT supplier Micros has added support for Isis SmartTap payments and offers to its Simphony cloud-based point of service platform. The solution is now live at Aramark restaurant locations in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
- Manhattan skyscraper secures fire safety system with tamper-evident NFC tags
- NFC mobile payments roll out in Saudi Arabia
- VTB switches on Huawei Pay at retail outlets across Russia
- P2P payments gain acceptance across all US age groups
- Malibu adds NFC tags to 300,000 bottles for ‘Because Summer’ campaign