Hospitality IT supplier Micros has added support for Isis SmartTap payments and offers to its Simphony cloud-based point of service platform. The solution is now live at Aramark restaurant locations in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
- US Bank ties credit card points to mobile payments
- Mahindra Comviva explores the evolution of digital payments in India
- Amazon gets approval for digital wallet in India
- Orange to launch mobile-only bank with NFC payments and AI
- Bank of Korea signs up retailers for coinless society trial