Hospitality IT supplier Micros has added support for Isis SmartTap payments and offers to its Simphony cloud-based point of service platform. The solution is now live at Aramark restaurant locations in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
- From the high street to the handset: How banks can stay connected to consumers in the smartphone era
- British Airways owner IAG launches mobile pay on new airline Level
- Heat become first NBA team with mobile-only entry
- What code is running on Apple’s Secure Enclave security chip? Now we have a decryption key…
- Digital payment platforms primed to topple cash