Hospitality IT supplier Micros has added support for Isis SmartTap payments and offers to its Simphony cloud-based point of service platform. The solution is now live at Aramark restaurant locations in Basking Ridge, New Jersey.
- Gatwick Airport installs 2,000 BLE beacons for augmented reality wayfinding
- Lotte Card introduces ‘pay with your palm’
- Debit cards set to overtake cash in 2018, three years earlier than expected
- Digital, decisive and drone-ready: American Express commissioned study shows Gen Z’s customer experience expectations
- EU agency calls for action on IoT security