Chip maker Renesas has chosen Micropross to supply it with EMVCo and NFC Forum compliant test equipment. “We have a long time experience in the usage of Micropross solutions,” says Renesas’ Takashi Tsukamoto. “We have always been satisfied of those tools, from both a quality and support point of view, and it was natural to continue with Micropross for the validation of our NFC related products.”
- Android Pay to launch in Korea in May?
- Nordea Bank: PSD2 will require banks to adopt a ‘totally new way of viewing their customer base’
- UK consumers want more biometric security options for online banking
- Apple Pay struggles in China in the face of tough competition
- Study reveals US attitudes to authentication methods