Chip maker Renesas has chosen Micropross to supply it with EMVCo and NFC Forum compliant test equipment. “We have a long time experience in the usage of Micropross solutions,” says Renesas’ Takashi Tsukamoto. “We have always been satisfied of those tools, from both a quality and support point of view, and it was natural to continue with Micropross for the validation of our NFC related products.”
- Rail passengers pilot Bluetooth and geolocation service for ticket-free travel
- Chinese to get cash using face recognition ATMs
- Consumers to personalise makeup and perfume with electronic ink and NFC packaging
- Next iPhone to include facial or gesture recognition?
- Test for European Central Bank mobile P2P platform